Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bughuul costume from SINISTER

What can I say, with 5 kids and 2 businesses I have little time left for blogging. However I'm going to try to pick it up again.

Here is my cosplay of Bughuul aka Mr. Boogie from SINISTER. Prior to this I hadn't made a new costume since Dr. Decker about 4 years ago! I just love the creepiness of this character and had to make the costume. After a diligent amount of research, here is how I assembled the costume:
I obtained a mask from A.M. Creations and did some modifying to it. The shirt I dyed and modified. The coat and gloves I had custom made and the pants and shoes were bought in store. In the end I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.



Photoshoot with my oldest son 


Me cosplaying with Nick King, the actor who played Bughuul


No comments:

Post a Comment